Monday, November 26, 2007

Another Tooth

Yes, my Nonny lost another tooth last night. A back one. Her teeth are way ahead of time, if you get what I mean....The dentist had sent us to the orthodontist and the orthodontist stated that her mouth was that of an eleven year old....(if he only knew--hahaha) Anyway, she is nine and is losing back teeth has lost all of her front teeth---hope she wont need braces---obviously that is the reason for going to the orthodontist in the first place!!!

It was back to school for her today too....she is learning quickly about managing her time...The teacher had given her a science project 2 weeks ago that was not due till tomorrow, so guess who is sitting in the living room right now doing her project??? Yup you guessed it!!!

She will learn eventually, there are so many things I want to do "for" her or always remind her--and I am learning too that she needs to find out these things on her own and what the consequences are for managing time properly/not paying attention....etc....

Anyway, I had a womens meeting at church tonight and am pooped. Need to read a little of the Word before retiring.....will hit the Coffee House Chatter tomorrow--maybe....I have more chores listed for tomorrow because there are no meetings....:O)

see you soon,
Lill

2 comments:

Faith said...

Ah....the glories and trials of kids' teeth! Courtney got her braces off last november, after 24 months. Now dentist tells me claire will most likely need them, at least on bottom. Courtney had top and bottom and let's just say that monthly payment was about like a car payment....but...God is faithful and He provides everything we need so.....
What is your women's Bible Study learning? I am doing The Purpose Driven Life (finally finishing it) and am starting a group soon for moms of daughters following the book Your Girl: Raising a Godly Daughter in an ungodly World. I highly recommend it!
blessings to you!

tali said...

Wow Lill!! You have been busy - I can see i have lots of reading to catch up on.

Have had my big family wedding so it's been non-stop family gatherings. Great fun but very tiring. I have been coming home and crashing!

Caleb is teething at the mo. Not eating much and sleeping lots -broken sleep. It's his molars but he's not crying as much as i thought he would be.

Will have to come back and read some more!

love ysic tali