Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trainees & Womens Group

There are some new trainees at my job. I am part of the support team to answer alot of questions and such. It made the day fly by--which is fantastic. I am still sweating I think though.

I always worried I am going to tell them the wrong thing. I pray to the Lord and just ask Him to make sure I don't tell them something wrong. I did ok today. There are 6 new trainees. They all seem to be doing well....some a little bit more anxious than others but for the most part well.

I am working 9-5:30 right now until my car pool can find another ride for her son to school in the morning.....it is great to be sleeping a little later or even staying up a little later, but, when we get out of work it looks like it is 9 pm! Crazy. Things are going just the way He planned and that is the way I have to look at it.

We had Bachelor(ette) lasagna (see Yummies:Meals) for dinner. It was yummy. Definitely enough to have for tomorrow night.

Last night's women's meeting was great. We watched a video, did the study and prayed and some prayed on me--which was great. We listened to Consume Me by DC Talk...the goodies were yummy too and I had a nice hot cup of tea--warms you up in the winter. We are doing a study from the book Counseled by God by Mark & Patti Virkler...Mark has quite the sense of humor! If you ever get the chance you should check it out.

One of these days, I am going to get my Christmas tree up!!!

No comments: