Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day of Re-Blogging and Shuffling


I have to have some tag that I can let you know what is going on with me daily! So here it is, Coffee House Chatter.
Today, it was so nice not to wake up to an alarm clock, or rush here or there....today it was nice to look at my surroundings and say "I don't have to do anything today, go nowhere, do nothing." It did not stay that way. I have a broken computer desk so I needed to get my computer onto something else....a folding table and then it took me forever to get my mouse to work.....But alot of moving and jostling and fannagaling (not a clue, hope you know what that word is). I didn't cook (oh my) had bagel and cream cheese for breakfast, homemade mac and cheese for lunch and a ham sandwich for dinner---and lots of coffee....lol

Nonny watched movies all day while I configured my "re-blog" and did all kinds of stuff to it....it will always be a work in progress.

It is quite cold here in the 'office'...with the wind chill factor it is probably like 14 degrees outside. I am glad I am inside. I did do some blog surfing and came across some interesting blogs here.

I am really thinking about what else I would like to put here--if anything.....I am going to start a Bible study....maybe the Bible book by book here??? Or a word or subject study??? People study??? Suggestions???

Anyway, that is all I did today....it is amazing. I thought I would put up the Christmas tree but too late for that now....I will put it up tomorrow or maybe Sunday after church....

All of you, my friends that are in warm spots....a friend in Aussie I miss you, write soon...I have a co-worker who took off for Florida for Thanksgiving and another co-worker who relocated back to California....well we are getting ready for the snow (yes I know, sorry, but let's just face the facts) SNOW, it will be coming soon...in fact the weatherman stated there was some flurries out there today.......it is coming....

I am really putting some thought into a digital camera.....and dressers....organizational things....yeah....lots and lots of plans.....

Till later,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fast worker you put on a few more posts since I went to bed last night!

I like your blog, it is openly about you and your life, mine seems to have turned into more of Christian studies!!

I had intended to make it more about me and my life, hence the title, but I am also using it to go over teaching and thought to learn to express them better.

That "wall of what" sounds like a major under taking, well done!

A digital camera! I am a sucker for things like that. Not all gadgets mind, I don't have an I pod for example, but I feel something is missing if I can't take photos of the kids, I get a camera and stick it in the drawer an forget about it! Mind you it is there when I need it! It is lovely to see children growing up and always a supprise when you look at old phots, I forget what they looked like, it seems as if they don't change because they change so slowly in front of us. And be brave when someone points a camera at you, remember you are "Able and Equipped!!" (Sorry that's cruel!!)