Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nonny's Christmas List

I asked my daughter to make me a Christmas list...she didn't put much on it, being that she knows what the true meaning is and I have tried to not "commercialize" it in my home...So on her list she put:

*Baby stroller: a real one, not a toy one toy one's are too low and I am too tall.
*lap-top: I really don't need it.
*Nintendo gameboy DS: I really really really want it.
*Crayola tools for my arts and crafts.
*something for Lilah. ***this is our cat***

Thanks Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lill,

Thanks so much for your sweet post on my blog. I guess I didn't realize how hard it is going back home when the heart of the home is gone.

I loved your daughter's list, so darn precious!

Joanne :O)

Faith said...

Cute list! my oldest also wants a laptop...she is SO not getting one...mainly because she will need one for college in 3 years (!) and will have to get whatever the college she ends up in wants her to have! We too like to keep the lists short....come "visit" me as I post some xmas traditions and would love to hear any of yours...I should be posting middle of next week. Blessings to you!