Monday, February 11, 2008

Forgiving Me

Thank You Lord for forgiving me. I thought yesterday and this morning of all the things I used to do, the person I used to be, the way I treated people, the way I treated myself. Just the thoughts that used to pass through my mind. My intentions, my hatred.........and You forgive me? Your Word says yes you do. Thank You for taking my dirty rags and washing them as white as snow. Thank You for being above all and in all. Thank You Lord for holding no charge against me. Thank You for saving me from myself. Thank You for saving me from satan's schemes and plans. Thank You for saving me from the enemies net. Thank You for forgiving me when noone else would {including myself}. Thank You Lord, for being who You are. Thank You for loving me just the way I am. Thank You for forgiving me the words that caused pain, hurt, division and hate that spewed out of my mouth. Oh Lord, thank You for forgiving me for the way I taunted and hated. Lord, thank You.

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

This post is making me think of the Psalms... :-)
Isn't the Lord so good to give us the Psalms so that when we are reflecting on our lives we can go and read the same things from someone else's heart...