Tuesday, February 5, 2008

THANK YOU JESUS FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE

I have a few minutes this morning and decided to do a little blogging before heading off to work. How about just praising the Lord?

Thank You Jesus for saving me, for calling me unto You, for choosing me before the beginning of the creation of the world and calling me Your own.

Thank You Jesus for loving me when I was unloved & unlovable. When I was doing all the dirty things of this world--thank You Jesus for loving me anyway.

Thank You Jesus for being El Shaddai, The Great I Am, Yahweh, Jehovah Jireh, Elohim, Adonai, Alpha, Omega, Prince of Peace, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Deliverer, Healer, Mercy, Grace, Joy, Salvation, Life, Eternal, Mediator, Comforter, Counselor, Happiness, Love, Creator, Redeemer, Saviour, Friend, Head of the Body, Foundation, The Rock, woo, I love You Jesus. Thank You Jesus for being freedom, all wisdom, all knowledge, all understanding.

Thank You for being there when noone else was---thank You for coming to get me, when noone else was---thank You for reaching down from on high! Thank You for standing me up and cleaning me out and making me whole. Thank You for bringing me this far and making plans for me.

Thank You Jesus when everyone shook their heads and saw me in certain death---You resurrected me and brought me to LIFE!!!! Thank You Jesus when noone had hope for me, You instilled hope in me and gave me a new life---you wiped the slate clean. Thank You Jesus, when I was at wits end, couldn't take life no more, couldn't bear to keep going as I was---You took me in Your arms and loved me! Lord, thank YOU for being the All in All, The Everything I am not, the purity and grace, the hope and faith of my life---thank You Jesus for loving me when noone else did......

Now thats the way to start a morning!

Thank You for knocking down satan and setting me free---thank You for freedom!

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

Woohoo! Great Post, Lill! I like what you said...He is all that we are not...how true...