Sunday, February 3, 2008

Viruses, Blessings, Furniture & More Blessings

I know, It has been such a long time! My computer had a virus---thank the Lord that my church has many capable computer geniuses!!! This is wonderful! So my whole hard drive just had to be dumped and all that---so here I am!!

My Nonny just turned 10 years old--2 digits now----boy have I missed this computer! lol

I am so glad to be back.....

So in my organization journey I have found beds for me and Nonny. Her's is a loft bed with a built in dresser and desk with a huge drawer at the bottom to be used for storage or a trundle bed & then on the side there is a door and you open it up and EUREKA! there is tons of storage behind the dresser and desk! Mine is a captain's bed with 5 drawers underneath, 1 really huge one and then in the back of all the drawers EUREKA more storage! Hallelujah!

A friend of mine is building me a closet in my office (need one badly) and I have picked out my new living room set, dining room set---do I deserve them? Absolutely. I have never had anything new as far as house stuff goes. so with my tax returns will be the beds and then some saving for the living room set and then some more for the dining room set and so on.................whew

Then, let me tell you friends. I have bulging disks in my back and neck and there is something wrong with my feet---they don't know what yet---anyway---while I am waiting for my healing---cuz you know its coming right? I have been going to the laundromat 2 times a month and doing all our laundry---so.................I was also spending $80 a month on laundry....not supposed to be lifting and not really having that kind of money, I approached the Lord--and guess what happened???? HE ANSWERED! No I am not surprised---I capitalized it for others who need it! Anyway, a friend and her husband in my church brought me a brand new portable washer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like dancing!! And I did! No words can express......anyway, seems a couple of people got together and bought it for me----I don't know who they are---but God does and I have asked Him to bless them tremendously, have that generosity come back and bless their socks right off!!!

so now I have to visit some blogs I have not been to in some time---toodles for now---but I will be back!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Lill: YEAH! you are back! And praise be to the Lord for the blessing of the washer. Isn't He wonderful??? It sounds like you all are doing well and I will keep praying for your feet. Did you know I had a weird thing with mine too and I finally found out that it is linked to perimenopause!! (I get, not every month, from time to time...like at least 3 times a year) very bad heel pain. My ob/gyn finally led me to a great website for women called Aware something and there it was, the explanation for my heel pain! Weird but true! So glad you are bloggin again!!

tali said...

Hooraaay!!! Great to have you back and with lots of awesome news. I love new things for my home so I would be dancing like you! The beds sound wonderful - love extra storage! And the washing machine is such a great blessing.

Missed you heaps! And like Faith will add your feet to my prayer list.

Are you working from home now?

love t

Homemanager said...

Lill!
Glory to God! The Lord is so good...