Friday, March 28, 2008

The Only Sinner

Good Morning,

I woke up this morning thinking about this quote that I read one day. It is not in perfect form, yet, it still gets the point across.....I believe St. Augustine is the one who said it. Sit back and think about this:

If everyone in the world and I mean EVERYONE in the world, were righteous.....and you were the ONLY sinner....Jesus would have still come and died for you.

Let me say that again for you:

If everyone in the world and I mean EVERYONE in the world, were righteous......and you were the ONLY sinner....Jesus would have still come and died for you.

Ponder that abit.

Selah.

So the next time you feel that you are the only sinner in the world, or noone does it worse than you. He still would have come. The next time you think a bad thought, say the wrong thing, hurt someone, act the wrong way, break a commandment, not love your brother.............when you think that noone could be worse than you and Jesus will not and would not forgive the things that you do..............That you are "unforgivable".............He still would have come. I believe that completely.....our Salvation is personal......He died for YOU.

Selah.

No comments: