Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting Ready for the Bronx Zoo


OH yah! Tomorrow is the big day! I get to be a chaperone with Nonny's school trip to the Bronx Zoo, we love it there! Yes, been there before! And now I have a digital camera, so look out! You know I will be posting pics like crazy!
We have to get up at like 4:00 in the morning because we have to be at the school by 5:30 to do head count and the bus leaves at 6:00. I don't know what movie they will be playing on the bus, but, I am sure at some point I will be dozing off....
I am bringing a book and blanket! My camera and extra batteries, snacks & drinks. Have to make the list!
It will be an adventure! We won't be getting back here till around 8:00 pm and then I have to get up and work and Nonny has to go to school!!! ;o0
It will all be worth it. Pray for us tomorrow that it does not storm! It has been cold and damp lately here. Pray for us for a safe journey and a wonderful time in the Lord!
I will probably be back here tonight putting up my check list so I can make sure I am getting everything!
If you have never been there or have and want to check out the website here it is:

No comments: