Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here I Am Part II ???

Hi Everyone,

Please forgive me. I am so busy with unpacking and rearranging and setting up. My daughter's school year is ending--this coming September she will be in her last year of elementary school! This week we are going on a school field trip to the Bronx Zoo, it will be our second time there. I am one of the chaperone's and I invested in a digital camera, right on time for that.

My new apartment is big. It is 5 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, backyard and big cellar. The smallest bedroom {which was the size of my bedroom upstairs} is now a walk-in closet, then there is an office, Nonny's room and a guest room.

I am working from home now, so, it is easier to get housework done during the day. I have alot and I mean a lot on my mind.....so I will be a blogging away! I have to go check out some friends blogs and I will be back!

Oh and I am working on my family tree which is proving quite interesting also.

And.....for dinner tonight is: Cajun Smothered Chicken and Rice! yummy!

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

Lill,
The Lord has blessed you in a big way! What a wonderful situation your new apartment is!!
Have fun thinking through how you will decorate it and make it homey.
Pray about it. The Lord has blessed you so you can "shine" in that gift of hospitality that you have. :-D