Saturday, May 3, 2008

Here I Am

Sorry folks, know its been a long time, so much going on. I am moving to another apartment come June 1 and all that goes on with that has overtaken me. The apartment is just a floor below me. It is much bigger {which I need} and has alot of storage, access to the backyard....just great. So, I have to curtain shop, blinds shop, figure out everything I need shop....lol

To all of my friends who continue to leave comments and send emails---how great you are!

My daughter's school is planning a trip to the Bronx Zoo in June and I am going with them--can't wait, it will be our second trip there.

I just finished a fundraiser at our church for the crisis pregnancy center....a pancake breakfast and now I am about to jump into a taco cafe for the Mexico missions trip coming up in July.

My house is complete chaos as we go thru things to give away, pack and throw away. There is stuff I never unpacked because there was no room....I have no countertops or cabinets, now downstairs there are tons of that!!!! I use a cutting board set across the stove for a counter and my cabinets well, a friend of mine gave me an old china cabinet to use. So downstairs is a huge blessing from the Lord---and there is washer and dryer hookups.....woo hooo!!!!

Well, right now I am going to check all my friends blogs and then search for new ones, Karen, Tali, Faith and Preacherman, here I come!

5 comments:

Faith said...

Oh so glad you're back.
I couldn't read the beginning of your post though because your video is covering it....sounds like you are moving?
That's great that you did a pancake breakfast....unfortunately we are not able to attend the fundraiser banquet due to other committments but...enjoy! that ministry is still dear to our hearts :)

preacherman said...

I want you to know I loe your blog.
It is a blessing to me.
I want you to know I will be visiting your blog often.
I hope you have a blessed weekend.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

Homemanager said...

Hey Lill!
Sounds like your move will be a blessing for you! One of the hardest moves we made was right next door. LOL! We had to "walk" everything so we felt it! :-)

tali said...

Hi Lill! Your new place sounds awesome! I know what you mean about unpacking things, giving away, throwing away! When we moved I had heaps of stuff stored in our garage so had to go thru it all and decide what to keep and then find a home for them in our new place. We have bags of stuff sitting in my front porch area waiting to be delivered to charity bins. You sound as busy as ever!

I'm trying to sort curtains for my new place too. was planning to go window shopping tomorrow to see where I can find the best bargain. My problem is I'm still in two minds about my colour scheme so i'm either playing it safe or doing something colourful.

I can't remember if I've told you but I love colour being a Pacific Islander :) it's a matter of narrowing it down to 1 or 2 lol.

Hope the prep and moving all goes well for you. ysic, t

preacherman said...

Wonderful post.
I am excited about reading your blog often and commenting as much as I can with my health. I pray that God's richest blessing fall upon your life. Thank you for sharing all these great post with us all you have a talent. Keep up the great work.
I agree with faith.
Right on!
I hope you have a great weekend.