Sunday, July 6, 2008

What We Did Yesterday



Yesterday I spent the day at my good friends home. Their daughter, HRB, graduated from high school, so yesterday I was at the graduation party. {see slide show in post below}. She is on her way to FIT {Fashion Institute of Technology}in Manhattan. We had a really great time. The food was awesome. There was fruits, veggies, pasta salad, pasta w/pesto, BBQ chicken, burgers & hot dogs, Italian sausage, ziti, baked beans. The cake was great. It just could not have been better, the weather was great also. My Nonny got to go swimming.....so she could grow another fin..lol. That is their house and the graduate on the right.


When I get paid this week I am getting HRB her present. She will be living in a dorm & pretty limited on what she can bring. I am going to get her a laundry bag & stuff it with some towels {thanks for the idea Faith} & her faves of green tea & applesauce. I wish when I was just recently in the City I would have thought to get her some subway tokens. I will also get her some colored pencils and sketch pads.
Today is another fun filled adventure and I will be back to tell you all about it & to upload another slide show.
Have a wonderful day! Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Faith said...

WOW...H is all grown up! I cannot believe she jus graduated! then again I can't believe that my oldest "baby" will be a sophomore in the fall!
That is neat that she is going to FIT. my husband's cousin is a fashion designer in Manhatten. Courtney was playing around with the idea but is leaning more towards architecture or graphic design/computer design instead.
God bless you Lill! thanks for visiting my blog, too!