Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What we did Sunday 07/06/2008

This is my nephew B

This is my nephew O
This is their Mom, BAM my baby sister and my Nonny
Here they are with their new bikes
that is from left, Shir,Keith & our step grand popsy, Nonny's great grand popsy

Sunday was my twin nephews birthday, they turned 2 years old. We had a blast. There was a ton of food: burgers, dogs, potato salad, tuna salad, pasta salad, green salad...chips, dips...The cake was great, it was marble, the frosting was a little too sweet but all in all it was good.


They got new little bikes and helmets and were just having a great time. Nonny and my sister BAM {mom of the twins and my baby sister} had a water fight and they both left having to wear BJ's clothes. BJ is my other sister, where the party was held. We got see my step-grandfather & great Auntie. It was a beautiful day, temps only went to 85 yet it was hot! The twin B went four wheeling where his brother O wanted nothing to do with it at all.


See some pics up top...you can see what a great time we had. I will add some more later. Be back really soon!
Oh yeah, hurt my back, so I walk like a duck!

3 comments:

Faith said...

These boys are just adorable....enjoy every minute with your nephews..they grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

Nephews are great!
Yet my brother just had the first girl in the entire famiil. Yes, she is going to be spouled.

Faith said...

They are adorable! Enjoy every minute with them!