Monday, November 26, 2007

Day One of new Chore Schedule

So here I sit day one with my new chore schedule for me and my daughter and guess what??? It worked marvelous....we actually accomplished everything!!!

I had dishes, sweep the kitchen floor, clean the bathroom sink. Of course with the dishes comes wiping down the stove and cleaning the table. Nonny had vacuuming the living room and she did fantabulous!!! No complaints, she also had to set up and clean up the table...everything was done wonderfully and in a timely manner and I just can't believe how short of a time it really took!!!

We have our everyday chores too, such as cleaning the litter box, getting out the recyclables, getting clothes and lunches ready for tomorrow.

Dinner was easy it was leftovers. Tomorrow night we will be having Bachelorette Lasagna (I will be putting that on my Yummies: Meals tonight).

I am very happy with this list of chores so far...well, that's it for organization...next topic...

Lill

No comments: