Sunday, November 25, 2007

Refrigerator, Turkey and Jesus

Well another great day from the Lord. Church was great, I taught today so I ordered a CD of the sermon...I will listen to it tomorrow at work....

Came home and did some organizing and lists, and hey while I was cooking I cleaned out the refrigerator....was not too bad, the drawers did need some cleaning so I took care of that.

We had hot Italian turkey sausage, homemade mack & cheez (see Yummies: side dishes), corn on the cob and green beans. After dinner, did dishes, made sure everything was ready for tomorrow and then my daughter and I sat down and watched Passion of the Christ...Does not matter how many times I watch this movie---I always want to jump through the TV and grab them to tell them to stop hitting Him....and I cry....Nonny was very touched by this movie....she is starting to grasp the whole point, if you get me....she is really starting to understand what has happened and what had to happen.

I have a few more things to do before signing off---I am waiting for my babysitter's husband to call to let me know what time he is going to work so I can catch a ride---double check Nonny's back pack and lunches....she is going to bed now...so I will catch up with you maybe tomorrow but most likely Tuesday....I have a Women's Group @ church tomorrow so I will running in from work---dinner--homework---chores--out the door type of thing and maybe getting home in time enough to blog and watch Heroes :O)

God bless all of you,

Lill

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog...yours is great as well! ;) And my refridgerator needs a good cleaning out too! :) I don't think it's TOO bad yet either...but I know there's some stuff lurking in the back and in the drawers! :)