Saturday, November 24, 2007

Floor of What Are You Doing?

So as I told you yesterday the Wall of What?? came down and is now the Floor of What Are You Doing? in the living room. I have made a huge dent in it all---there is room to walk now and sit on the furniture---lol....I may have been tempted to tickle your curiosity with a picture had I a digital camera....but, then I am happy I can not satisfy your curiosity.

I have a bin now that has strictly arts & crafts in it--and we have a lot of it, so if we want something we may have to take everything out of the bin to get to it....maybe a set of plastic drawers instead of the bin will solve that issue.

I have a cardboard box of folders, shoeboxes of letters & cards and photos....whew....but it is getting there....soon it will be the Where Do I Put It? post--lol

I have to invest in some bookends or a small bookcase for the "office" to keep like dictionaries, Bibles and such on. I have a small wicker basket that is right now holding envelopes, index cards, post its, book marks, bus schedules and the like.

A small plastic filing "box" holds important papers and paid bills.....I need something for my yarn, I don't want to put it in the arts & crafts bin because there is alot of paints and glues---I have it in a store plastic bag right now....I would put it in a wicker basket but I have a cat and Lilah would love to get a hold of that!---the images of my house in yarn going through my head now----

Found some cute pictures and a little wood shelf that Nonny painted to hang on the walls in the office.

Oh yeah, for those of you who don't know, I suffered a fire last year and that is why I moved here, it was an electrical fire and seems that I have lost my computer speakers to it....I need new computer speakers now---yes I can do without them---but I like them!!!

Any ideas or suggestions are always appreciated!

No comments: