Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas, Health......

It has been a few days since I have been here and I apologize. I have so busy. I had a Womens Group on Monday, Tuesday I was 'rearranging', Wednesday I had received a blessing of clothes for my daughter from this woman at work and wow what a blessing, Thursday I have a young lady that comes to my home that I 'mentor' for lack of a better term, Friday I had Homegroup. Whew! Tonight I am having a few ladies over for dinner. I am serving baked chicken breasts, Mack & Cheez, steamed veggies and rolls.

Alot has been going on in church with people also:

*a woman had knee surgery
*a woman's mother had a stroke
*a man's father was placed in a nursing home and then right after his mother had a stroke
*two sisters father had to have emergency surgery
*one of the above named sisters, while her dad was in surgery her husband was placed in the emergency room----whew!

The devil is trying---but, he did not and will not win. The woman with knee surgery is home recovering, the womans mother who had a stroke (93 by the way) is going home, the two sisters father and the one sisters husband were released from the hospital to go home the same day!!!!!

And for those of you who know I have been experiencing alot of nerve pain--at the womans group on Monday all the women gathered and prayed on me and the pain scale went from 12 to 2 instantaneously! And it has stayed there ever since, not budged--so I am standing firm and believing for a complete healing!!!! Yes I am.

A friend of mine, her animal became seriously ill and had emergency surgery. The animal is coming home today and has to be nursed for the next few months.

Next week I finish off my Christmas shopping, we are doing an ornament swap at a womans home next Sunday after church. She has a single womans brunch every year for Christmas. The ornament swap is new. I want to get something for the lady who rides me to work, my daughters babysitter....there is another lady at work who always assists me with certain things and never grumbles--even if she did, she is very helpful to me--I feel I want to show her how much I appreciate her....she never says no, she never blows anything I ask her to do off---I want her to know how much I appreciate that.....

Hopefully I can get this caught up, I have so much to say. My daughter is at a friends basketball game and I am thinking I might get dressed and walk over to join them-then bring my daughter back with me to help prepare the house for tonight.

I will be back.....more to say

No comments: