Monday, December 10, 2007

Making Time

It is so busy this time of year and I am really going nutty here! lol. This will be the last check to clean up Christmas---which is good...Nonny's birthday is in February so she will get stuff then too.

I have a few things to buy for her and she loves dinosaurs & bugs (always has) and she lost her entire collection in the fire last February, so I am hoping to get some for her. I have a babysitter to buy for and the lady who rides me to work and back. Nonny will buy for her best friend. I would like to get for a couple of ladies who really helped out at work this year when I was not understanding new programs. Things like that.

I really have not had time to sit down! I had a home group meeting on Friday where we are studying the life of David and it was about his and Bathsheba's first child dying. Then Saturday I had friends over for dinner and Nonny did not come home till after 9 pm. Then yesterday was church and then off to the laundromat--and then boom it is time to get ready for the work week again!!!!

I really have to find some time to blog and get caught up in other labels because I have stuff for them!

I will be back soon---

3 comments:

Faith said...

Hi Lil: yes it is so busy this time of year. We are learning to say NO to many things. We missed last week's coffeehouse (it was Heidi Levundusky...Isaiah 6 leaders wife at church, but...we needed a nite to just watch a movie and relax. This week if you are not too busy on Friday nite at 7 (or Sat. at 5) feel free to come to the FREE xmas show at Grace here in Latham. It is "Miracle On Main Street" and CLaire is in this ministry (hizKidz Praise)..it is a 45 min. musical, evangelistic in nature....they are doing a great job. Claire is also one of the angels with a jazz dance part! Feel free to bring friends..they begin right on time...

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

I look forward to hearing all about your Christmas when you return!

Blessings, Joanne

PepperOdy said...

HI Lill, this is pepperody here. I came to your blog after discovering your comments. So I searched and found your blog! I hope to visit your blog often too. God bless you dear friend.