Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Shopping & Spoil-Spree

Nonny is definitely excited about Christmas, she has a little stuffed santa that has a chalkboard that she counts down the days on.

Her paternal grandmother and great aunt took her shopping on Wednesday. They took her on a spoil-spree is what I call it. This is what she received:

1)winter robe--gorgeous powder blue, soft & warm
2)black slippers--they have little 'diamonds' on the top of them
3)brown velour jogging outfit and a khaki shirt to go underneath
4)2 pairs of blue jeans
5)black patent (sp?) leather shoes---you don't want to know the price on them
6)pretty aqua color shirt with little tiny jewels around the cuffs
7)black gloves
8)pocketbook--fatigues
9)black wallet
10)hair dryer
11)black belt
12)shampoo and conditioner that will last a while --Nonny has biracial hair texture so she needs "special" shampoo and conditioner and it can become quite expensive

I believe that is it....can you believe it???? Oh my goodness.....I wanted to go shopping!

Then guess what happened today? She lost another tooth!

She went shopping with my best friend on Saturday to go shopping for me and her best friend. I can't wait to see what she got me!

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

The Lord knows the desires and needs of our hearts. He is so awesome!!!
Rejoicing in His abundant blessings with you.
Love you, Sis!