Sunday, December 16, 2007

No Church Today & Still Blessed


Hi, well, we got a lot of snow and though it tapered off earlier, then it became freezing rain and now it is snow again! Pastor decided to cancel church today and then the lady who was holding the single women's Christmas brunch cancelled also. So, it turned into a really blessed day also.

I played backgammon and hangman with Nonny. She is pretty good (of course she had a great teacher hahaha). Then we watched a movie, have I told you she likes dinosaurs--well, we watched Jurassic Park: The Lost World...you know the second one. We ate chocolate Christmas trees and Lays potato chips (and no, you can not eat just one!) I love them.

I did some cleaning, prepared lunches for tomorrow and had left overs from the Senior Pastor's Christmas party for dinner again (what a blessing) then took a really nice long hot shower and am now relaxing. I don't get to do this often you know, so I am taking a little advantage of it!

Tomorrow is the big MRI day. Almost had to cancel it. The lady who would usually bring me to appointments like this and then to work is now currently having car trouble so I had to shoot an email out and I have a ride to the MRI and to work. How great is our God? I would ask that any of you that is reading this would pray for me....prayer is such a wonderful tool.

So I will be late to work tomorrow and will have to use paid time. That is okay. I need to know what is going on with my feet and arms and hands. For those of you who do not know--it feels like someone has taken a broken bottle and scraped the bottom of my feet and then set them on fire with a blow torch---yeah--the medz I am on are helping and lots of prayer gets me up and out to work everyday.

Also, I know I forgot to blog it or may just so excited I don't remember: I will be working from home soon---yes you read that right! I can not wait! Then I won't have to worry about car pooling or using my vacation time for doctors appts I can make all the time up and I won't have to go to work on someone else's schedule! It is so wonderful I could just shout!!! It is wonderful. I filled out the paperwork on Friday and handed it all in--boss says that I am looking at the date of February 2008 which is great! I am so blessed! So blessed! What a God we have!

Be back soon,

1 comment:

Faith said...

God is good Lill! What a blessing to be able to work from your home...of course if I did that I would have 6 special needs kindergarteners running around....no way!
Seriously, that is great news especially since it seems you want this type of life style! And I will pray for you today about your MRI...I used to get heel pain really badly (linked to the lyme disease) but after much prayer it is all gone! PTL!
We did have church this weekend...all 3 services but it was great....CLaire performed really well in the HizKidz PRaise musical...we were hoping some vlcc people would come....only saw Terri F. Do you remember her? her daughter has a friend in HizKidz so they came to watch...they go somewhere in delmar now. Well, enjoy the week before Christmas!