Saturday, December 15, 2007

Family Traditions Part I

One family tradition my daughter and I have started is she gets a new ornament for the tree every year and so by the time she will have her own (many many many years from now right?) she will have ornaments to start her tree.

We lost 3 ornaments that were hers in the fire, including 'Baby's 1st Christmas 1998' so I will have to search to find one like that again.

This year it was all about Lucy. I bought her an I Love Lucy ornament. It is heart shaped, red and has Ricky and Lucy on it with Ricky looking up at the ceiling while Lucy is obviously trying to "Splain herself". Nonny loves Lucy and I have over the few years collected some DVD sets for her. I ordered her an I Love Lucy mug for her birthday coming up.....

So that is one family Christmas tradition that is mine and Nonny's. There are more sure to come, hang in there!! hahahha

1 comment:

Faith said...

Oh this is a nice tradition! I posted something similar that my oldest (Courtney) does each year for Daddy....come by for a "visit" simply look under Traditions label.