Friday, February 15, 2008

Miracles

I have to, must, should have a tag for miracles....Because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever, shouldn't we be expecting the blind to see, the deaf to hear, the mute to speak, the crippled to walk, the cancer to go, the bones to come together, the AIDS to flee, the asthma to go, the thyroid to become new, the MS to go? The dead to rise?

I will be talking about Biblical miracles, yet right now......

I have a couple of miracles I will be talking about when I come back tonight. Miracles I have witnessed myself. Someone walking and functioning perfectly when told they would never walk again, someone cancer free when they were given a death sentence, a baby not given a moments chance by doctors, a set of twins that beat all odds and all human understanding.....yes, brothers & sisters----He still brings miracles, because He is the same yesterday, today and forever!

2 comments:

Faith said...

AMEN! can't wait to hear about your miracles. Maybe you could host a "post a miracle you witnessed" type of thing. I have a couple I should share! JESUS...never changes! Praise the Father above for that!!

Homemanager said...

Amen Lill!!! We will see the miracles that the Lord brings forth...just don't forget the miracles of the "mundane" and the "everyday"! :-)