Monday, July 21, 2008

Road Trip!!! Woo Hoo!!!


I don't know whether I have posted about this or not, my church is going on a missions trip to Mexico. They leave Friday, July 25th and will be returning Aug 4th. They are going to leave JFK Airport in NYC so there are people who are going to drive them down to NYC and then people who are going to go get them. So on Aug 4th, Nonny & I will be riding shotgun with another person from the church to go pick them up! I love road trips & I can not wait! Of course I will be bringing my camera for a picture documentary. We will leave home Aug 4th around 7 pm and then we should get there by 9:30-10:00 pm depending on traffic, the plane arrives at 9:00 pm and they have to go back thru customs and bags and all that, so we will probably be leaving NYC around 11:00-12:00....And arriving back home approx 2:30-3:00 am, again depending on the traffic.

I will keep you updated on all the info as time goes on.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Oh..thanks for the reminder that your missions team is going there..Dave and I will keep them in prayer as we know one man and one child who are going!

If you are not doing anything with your daughter on friday evening...feel free to come to the AmeriKids performance (a patriotic musical with a gospel message) at our church (Grace Fellowship). It is free and begins at 7 pm.